Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Make it Mexican!

Last night we had Mexican. Everyone likes Mexican, right? Everyone except me.

I came across a recipe that I thought I could just about handle. Its a vegetarian meal so not quite so pleasing to the carnivores in the family, but it works for me! 
Quirky Cooking is a very well known Thermomix cooking website, she's an all natural type, a bit too much on the wild side for my liking...I like ordinary kinds of ingredients but I can mostly switcheroo to make it suit what I have.

Anyway check out her Mexican Beans here....


As she does in her recipe, we had it on nachos for dinner, but we had it with guacamole (mmm yum!) and sour cream. But my favourite part was with poached eggs on toast for lunch!!! The best mexican..ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment