Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pizza biscuits, vanilla essence and a failure!

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday... It usually sees me whipping up a storm preparing for the weeks lunch boxes. ..But I found I had none of the right ingredients for what I wanted to make. .. No baking paper... You know,  one of those days! But...
 I made muesli bars....


I ended up making a batch of pizza biscuits they are a keeper ( I didn't use parmesan or sumac, whatever that is!)  best when you don't burn the crap out of them..



I started my batch of vanilla essence,  I think I put 7 beans in most of a bottle of vodka... It will make great treat at Christmas time.


 
Dinner was a flopper... it was a sweet and sour meat balls from the meat cook book.  


 It had potential to be nice but it was bitter. ..3 oranges worth of peel in it?  I think I can use the base of the recipe as a start to a great sauce. ..



 Anyway,  lucky we have English muffins in the freezer. .. but we have run out of honey...  argh!

Hope you have more success than I did today!

No comments:

Post a Comment